Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Howdy y'all!! I found an old picture of Turnberry and Dixiechick and thought I would share it with you!!
Turn and Dixie were very odd girls,
Caring not for make-up, lipgloss or curls.
They did have pet skunks,
They’d get them all drunk,
Then let them screw the gray squirrels.
-Duff
and this just in from Cuckoomimi!!
Posted: 9/14/2006 8:23:00 AM PST
yeah..they interviewed brian and sam..and a few sp'ers..sam said..he's still the same guy..brian was questioned about the executives that came to see them...his words.."I think its a great chance that we could be touring with him soon..nothing's definite..but when you have management companie and record companies and whatnot come out to see you more than once..and tell you it was great and see the response the crowd has thats ,uh, definite postive signs."
holy shit peeps!! sounds like a good possibility!! freakin' awesome news!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Comments:
<< Home
Maryyyyyyy..... I am laughing so hard that I have tears rolling down my face.... I absolutely LOVE IT! Yes, that's me with the brown hair and Turn with the blonde hair...
What's so ironic is I have actually had a skunk passing by my house for the last 2 weeks, and he lets us know that he's there too. LMOO... how in this world did you know???? LMOO
My co-workers think I have lost my mind this morning!
Loves ya girlie!!!!!
Lee Ann
What's so ironic is I have actually had a skunk passing by my house for the last 2 weeks, and he lets us know that he's there too. LMOO... how in this world did you know???? LMOO
My co-workers think I have lost my mind this morning!
Loves ya girlie!!!!!
Lee Ann
Oh, I was laughing so hard I forgot to say... Thank you Duff for the wonderful poem! LMOO..............
Ironic is right!! How freakin' bizarre Dix!! hugs!!
LOL Turn and Amy!!
Amy will be the highlight of the blog tomorrow! Watch for it!
Post a Comment
LOL Turn and Amy!!
Amy will be the highlight of the blog tomorrow! Watch for it!
<< Home
