Thursday, September 21, 2006

 
So, I had a complaint that there wasn't enough BS on the blog so here's a bunch. Enjoy!

First off, the man that made me sooooooo.....umm......wet? can I say that? when I was younger, the amazing Bob Seger has released a new album!! WOOOOOO!! Told my DH that I wanted it for my birthday - stupid me - now I have to wait for it.



would rather remember him like this then what he looks like now thank you.

Unfortunately, Duff has been banned for life on the AI boards. I haven't been on there in ages, does anyone still go there? Are we still having a mass "banning" at some point? If so, I think I'll use Duff's limerick:

Stevo, who scans all the boards for our crimes,
Banned Duff from the boards for her rhymes!
Steve's humor is blunted
'Cause his cock is so stunted
He can't even find it sometimes.
-Duff


Don't ya just love Tabbers?? Ain't she cute?



she said she is tabwithissues and to just call her tissues for short.


So hey, on a personal note, I'm turning the dreaded 39 soon. What the heck is up with that??!! I've decided this is my last birthday....forever. But I am realizing I'm getting old. If these statements fit you, your in the same boat as me:

*Your houseplants are alive and you can't smoke any of them.

*You keep more food then beer in the fridge.

*6:00 a.m. is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

*You hear your favorite song in an elevator. (just shoot me now)

*You're the one calling the police because those f'ing kids next door won't turn the radio down.

*Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you. (seriously, just shoot me)

*You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.

*When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them
instead of asking "Oh shit what the hell happened?"

*You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that
doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old ass. (give me the gun, I'll do it myself)

Oh, almost forgot again! Well, remember I made up the B'ham Quiz's? The winner was Bama4!! Can I get a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! The prize is a dvd of my Workplay video......problem is I can't get the dang thing to record on the dvd but I will figure it out. Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner (blonde roots showing again).



This joke is for my buddy Bento!


> The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech,
> and walked out into the lobby where he met President Bush.
>
> They shook hands, and as they walked the Iranian said,"You know, I
> have just one question about what I have seen in America.
>
> President Bush said, "Well, anything I can do to help you, I will."
>
> The Iranian whispered "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in
> it there is Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, and Sulu
> who is Chinese, but no Arabs. My son is very upset and doesn't
> understand why there aren't any Arabs on Star Trek."
>
> President Bush laughed, leaned toward the Iranian ambassador, and
> whispered back: "It is because this all takes place in the future."

Well folks, it's been fun. Will probably bring my laptop with me this weekend and upload pics to here as soon as I can. Hugs and gropes!!

Comments:
damm...couldn't find a one!!!!
 
Please pass the gun! ;-) Mary sweetie... 39 isn't old.... I passed that number a few years back. Let me tell you this, when I turned 30 it really bothered me, I cried and cried and cried. I didn't get out of my pj's and just laid around all day. Didn't help that I was preggy either. Turning 40 - WAS A BLAST! Didn't bother me one bit. So, don't let this get you down. I promise it will be a-okay!

Can't wait to see your pics from the weekend! Have fun. Will be thinking about you.

::HUGS, SMOOCHES & GROPES::
Lee Ann
 
When is your birthday, Mary???
 
Birthdays don't bother me, but unfortunately looking in the mirror ON those birthdays sometimes does...
Have SOOOOOOO much fun this weekend and give Tay a big ole wet smootchie for me.
 
Crap, I can't seem to get this comment posted for some reason...trying again.
Birthdays themselves don't bother me, but sometimes looking in the mirror and seeing the aging process does!
Have SOOOO MUCH FUN this weekend and give Tay a big ole wet smootchie for me.
 
Haha, now I double posted. What a dork.
 
Ah MAry... ya'll just a pup...

well compared to me at least!
 
Look at Vinny goin' all Southern on us!

Mary you are a baby and a hottie and if you don't stop whining about your young age I am gonna make sure to rub at least one boob on you next time i am groping you

SMOOCH

WOOOOOOOOO

PS Kelly--I take that challenge--um wait-- i am the one who took both beer pics!!
 
I don't need no stinking gun! Age is only a number! Hell I'm just gettin' started!

Now if I can just find another punctuation mark to use! Seriously! WTF is up with all these !!!!

Stop the madness!!
 
MARYYYYYYYYYYYY! So - BS stands for Bob Seager? Who knew?

And happy birthday!

Hugs,

Dana
 
Holy crap! It's the duck!! *squeezes the lying duck softly* hey sweetie! good to see ya!

tx Dix, I sure hope so! hugs!

now Kelly, just admit your a lush!! LOL!! smooches!

thanks Duff! hugs!

Hiya Amy - 9/28

Tissues!! LOL!! thanks!

LOL!! thanks Bond and Turn!!

DANAAAAA!! *tacklehugs* thanks!
 
Hey I'm Canadian, I have a beer fridge!! LOL!

Guess I found at least one that doesn't apply!

Hehehehe!

Damn, Trav's exclamation disease is contagious!!!

I say we sick Bruno on Stevo!
How dare he ban our dear Duff!!!!

Smooches, hugs and gropes!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!
 
"don't do anything I wouldn't do" say Anndi... which means you can do ANYTHING YOU WANT...cause she does too!

bwahahahahahahahaah
 
Kelly!! I found pic of you and me and thre is no beer!! Well it is just out of the photo but you know.

WOOOOOOOO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?