Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 
Well, I'm very excited about this weekend. LMBO is coming to CT on Saturday night!! I'm also going to PA for the Sunday night show. I can't wait to party with my hoochies!! As Soulaz said, "it's going to be EPIC"!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sadly, not everyone could make it. One of the peeps I would have loved to see is Dixiechick. She is one of the first Soul Patroller's that I spoke to and she is so dang funny!! Here's Dixie's recipe:

Rotel Chicken

1 12 oz. package vermicelli noodles
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 large chopped bell peppers
2 chopped onions
1 1/2 sticks margarine
1 can regular Rotel (this is a canned tomato productthat has peppers and chiles in it, it's somewhatspicy)
2 Tbls. Worcestershire Sauce
1 lb. Velveeta cheese
1 large can sliced mushrooms

Boil chicken, save broth and put chicken aside to cool. Cook the noodles in the broth until done, drain. Put the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan and cookover medium heat on top of stove until the cheese melts. Combine the noodles, the chicken (broken up in to bite-sized pieces) and all of the other ingredients and stir gently. Put this in a casserole dish or lasagna pan and bake at 350 degrees F. until it'sbubbly and hot, approximately 30 minutes. Don't overcook or it'll dry out. Enjoy!


A girl named Dixie was well endowed
She went to a fair and followed the crowd
To a ride - Bumpy Fun!
But her bra came undone….
No longer at the fair she’s allowed.
-Duff


This would be me trying to compete with Dix:


Comments:
bwhahahahahahaha..... I'm still laughing at the lymric.... bwhahahahaha....

I so wish I could be there with ya'll this weekend. Hopefully, I will get to meet all my SP Friends on NYE....;-)

Mary, I upgraded to Beta Blogger to get the new digs. If you use Beta Blogger, go to your Dashboard, Manage Settings and you should be able to personalize your blog.

::HUGS, SMOOCHES & GROPES::

Lee Ann
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Take that Mctatas!!

I am beta also but have not had a chance to play with it.
Oh my
 
Loving your blog Mary !! Have fun in CT and PA !! I know it will be a blast !
 
Mary....you are a good student...I saw you in class today...

have fun this weekend...

Sounds like a fun recipe but I wonder if this Rotel stuff is sumthin' ya'll can only get in the south?
 
BOND--You have never heard of Rotel Tomatoes and green chiles?!?

Oh my-- you need to move South sugar
 
Umm turn: If I had, would I have asked...sheesh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?