Monday, September 25, 2006
Yo Yo!! Home from PA. It was awesome seeing all you hoochies!! For those peeps we all missed, here's a little rundown. Any opinions are my own.
I roomed with Lilolme, Xsand and Emptyhead. Dj, Stiney and Soulaz's room was two doors down but we had an open patio so everyone came to our rooms and we just hung outside. That was the best part as far as I'm concerned. Didn't miss much with the concert, had some real assholes and the security was a pain in the ass. Tay only played for maybe a 1/2 an hour and he looked exhausted, if I remember correctly, only sung one full song which was Hold On To Your Love, he said he had a 3 1/2 hour drive. Ace and Chris came up after Tay left for one song which was Dream On (Aerosmith) and left. As for LMBO, they were great as usual but the CT show the night before was phenomanel (sp)!!
The bus drivers for AI were across the hall from us and between us and kept calling security cause we were too loud (oh well), this was before the concert. One of them came out and kinda yelled at us and said they were driving them out at midnight.
So, we find out from one of the maids that Elliot's room is across the hall from no other then......DJ, Stiney and Soulaz's room!! ROFL!! But we never got to see Elliot cause he had left the room by the time we got there and got his stuff and left before we got back from the concert. If that was truly his room at all.
(this just added) Almost forgot! Stiney would have killed me! Okay, so, SoulmateCT had a room a couple doors down from the Presidential Suite (which Tay was probably in) so now Soulmate, Stiney and I were hanging out on Soulmate's balcony and sure enough, we could see Tay's room - we figured we would come back at night and scope out the "action" in his room. Stiney was going to bring score cards so we could rate the performance! There was something else about Tay's "soul stick" but I can't think of it.....probably a good thing that I can't...
Peeps saw Ace and Chris in the hallways - Ace was nice but of course Chris just pretended he was on the phone.
Have a couple pics - that's Lilolme's vehicle - too freaking funny! If you can blow it up, do so!
Again, it was great seeing everyone and hanging with them and I would do it again in a heartbeat cause these peeps are awesome!! LMBO is really a joy to watch and can't wait to see them again!! That's it for now, I'm just so freakin' tired!! Missed you all and wish I could've seen ya. hugs and gropes!!






per usual....my freakin' camera had a brain fart during the concert..again!! SOB!! I only got these. But others will have pics - watch for Soulaz's cause she was in the front row.
I roomed with Lilolme, Xsand and Emptyhead. Dj, Stiney and Soulaz's room was two doors down but we had an open patio so everyone came to our rooms and we just hung outside. That was the best part as far as I'm concerned. Didn't miss much with the concert, had some real assholes and the security was a pain in the ass. Tay only played for maybe a 1/2 an hour and he looked exhausted, if I remember correctly, only sung one full song which was Hold On To Your Love, he said he had a 3 1/2 hour drive. Ace and Chris came up after Tay left for one song which was Dream On (Aerosmith) and left. As for LMBO, they were great as usual but the CT show the night before was phenomanel (sp)!!
The bus drivers for AI were across the hall from us and between us and kept calling security cause we were too loud (oh well), this was before the concert. One of them came out and kinda yelled at us and said they were driving them out at midnight.
So, we find out from one of the maids that Elliot's room is across the hall from no other then......DJ, Stiney and Soulaz's room!! ROFL!! But we never got to see Elliot cause he had left the room by the time we got there and got his stuff and left before we got back from the concert. If that was truly his room at all.
(this just added) Almost forgot! Stiney would have killed me! Okay, so, SoulmateCT had a room a couple doors down from the Presidential Suite (which Tay was probably in) so now Soulmate, Stiney and I were hanging out on Soulmate's balcony and sure enough, we could see Tay's room - we figured we would come back at night and scope out the "action" in his room. Stiney was going to bring score cards so we could rate the performance! There was something else about Tay's "soul stick" but I can't think of it.....probably a good thing that I can't...
Peeps saw Ace and Chris in the hallways - Ace was nice but of course Chris just pretended he was on the phone.
Have a couple pics - that's Lilolme's vehicle - too freaking funny! If you can blow it up, do so!
Again, it was great seeing everyone and hanging with them and I would do it again in a heartbeat cause these peeps are awesome!! LMBO is really a joy to watch and can't wait to see them again!! That's it for now, I'm just so freakin' tired!! Missed you all and wish I could've seen ya. hugs and gropes!!






per usual....my freakin' camera had a brain fart during the concert..again!! SOB!! I only got these. But others will have pics - watch for Soulaz's cause she was in the front row.
Comments:
<< Home
It was an awesome time with you gals!!!!!! I had a blast!! I'm dead tired, though.....didn't get enough sleep.
glad you guys had fun! wish i was there, but i'm looking forward to the next excellent adventure...
xxxooo
silverz
xxxooo
silverz
AAACCCCKKKK...this thing won't let me in as me and I ALWAYS use the same password.
Anyway, you girls all looked fabulous and I'm so glad you had a great time together.
tissues
Anyway, you girls all looked fabulous and I'm so glad you had a great time together.
tissues
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
God I wish I had said fuck all and come with y'all--
Won't let that happen again!!
Hope you groped and smooched the hoochies for me
Love you sugar
Oh and I do mean it about the boob thing
God I wish I had said fuck all and come with y'all--
Won't let that happen again!!
Hope you groped and smooched the hoochies for me
Love you sugar
Oh and I do mean it about the boob thing
From the mind of Meribah:
Sounds like you all had an awesome time! Glad you had fun! Hugs to you, but no gropes, thanks! LMOO
Sounds like you all had an awesome time! Glad you had fun! Hugs to you, but no gropes, thanks! LMOO
ahhhhh Bond, have you missed me??!! Actually, I've been sick and I'm now camping with very limited internet access. Should be back in full force on Monday. hugs smooches and gropes to all!
Post a Comment
<< Home

