Monday, October 16, 2006

 
Hiya Hoochies! I haven't received any recipes to post so I thought I would ask a question instead. I'm looking for some older movies that were comedies for Bug to watch. His favorite so far is Smokey and the Bandit - second favorite is Cannonball Run. Another thing Bug and I have in common...we both have a thing for Burt Reynolds!! Just a different kind of "thing" LMOO

I can't wait 'til he can see Animal House unedited! Porky's, OMG do y'all remember Porky's??!! Bummer, he's too young for that. He's seen Foul Play, all the Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones (he loved them), Bad News Bears and much more but I can't recall right now. So, any recommendations?

thanks!! Hope everyone is doing well!! hugs, smooches and gropes!!

Comments:
Dunno what you mean by "old" comedies.

Two of my favorites are Blazing Saddles and S.O.B. S.O.B. is probably a little mature for Bug right now. But Blazing Saddles out to be OK.
 
Trav! I meant older not old!! LOL Blazing Saddles is an awesome choice, forgot about that one! thanks!
 
Hey, don't forget about The Blues Brothers. If I think of anymore, I'll let you know.

::HUGS, GROPES, & SMOOCHES::
Lee Ann
 
Ummmm... OK, so what about Caddy Shack?

And if you are going to let him see Blazing Saddles then why not Animal House??? I mean ...sheesh

Stripes - Great Bill Murray

Yes - Blues Brothers..but then why not Animal House?
 
Bethany likes Yellow Submarine...
 
Girl, my mom and best friend's mom took us to see Porky's in the theater! And we were only 13 years old! Damn!!!!

I miss those kinds of movies.
 
My son loves the Chris Reeve Superman movies. You may want to watch out for the Blues Brothers - language can be pretty raunchy in that one. Ummm ... Silverado is great. And what was the one about the Jamaican bobsled team called? John Candy was in that ... oh, yeah ... Cool Runnings. "Big" with Tom Hanks is pretty good, too. And the Back to the Future movies. Just about anything with Martin Short, John Candy, Michael J. Fox - you know - the Canadian comedians ... The Wayne's World movies, too, with Mike Myers ... by golly - another Canuck! There seems to be a pattern developping here. Dan Akyroyd, too! Oh, here's an American one - the Billy Crystal movie ... all I remember is the trail ride with all the rubes ... can't remember the name of that one, sorry. Hope this helps, Mary. Enjoy, Bug!
 
WOOOO!! great suggestions!! Blues Brothers is a staple around our house! LOL

Animal House has nudity right? I don't care about language but no drug stuff or nudity. Does Blazing Saddles fit the bill?

I would love for Bug to see Caddyshack but there's nudity. Awesome flick!!

We own Stripes, love that movie! Have no idea what Yellow Submarine is, please enlighten me.

Amy! Holy shit!!

Coco - Cool Runnings!! you said Michael J. Fox and that reminds me of the Back to the Futures! great ideas! Uncle Buck! City Slickers!!

thanks so much peeps!! appreciate it!
 
What's Up Doc. Very funny and clean. 70's but still funny. Ryan O'Neal and Barbra Streisand. I do not usually like her much but she was funny in this.
 
HOOCHIE!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!

How about "Overboard" and "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"? And maybe "Spaceballs"...

Putting together recipes for ya - will post them before the weekend...

Love ya!
Pia
 
You should be able to get PG versions of Animal house (as shown on TV without the nudity) and caddy Shack (nudity???Did I miss sumthin there???)
 
LMOO Vinny--YES there is nudity in Caddyshack LOLOLOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?