Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Howdy!! That sexy hoochie Turnberry has a wonderful recipe for us and Angell has a great song!
Taylorhicks.com is now open! Needs a chat or forum! Taylor's album is due out in December and his book in April - you can preorder both now if you like. Love and miss you all! Hugs!
I Will Survive 2006
- Angell
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!
But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long,
That I grew strong, And I knew that I could take you on...
But there you are, another lie, I was ready for a Big Mac and you've
brought me a French Fry!
I should have known that it was bulls***t, just a sad pathetic dream
Should have known there was no Anaconda lurking in those jeans!
Go on now - go,! Walk out the door,
Don't you promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!
Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't find you out!?
Don't you know we're only joking
when we say size don't count??!!
[Chorus]
I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
with a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!
It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,
When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud!
But to hell with your ego and to hell with all your needs,
Now I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multispeed!
[Chorus]
I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
With a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!
thanks Angel!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!
CHICKEN MARSALA
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (you can also do thighs)
Flour, seasoned with a little dried thyme, sea salt and black pepper
@3 TBSP butter
@3 TBSP olive oil
1 8 oz pkge mushrooms, thinly sliced
@one cup Marsala wine (you can use cooking wine--won't be as good though and you will need to be careful with salt)
@2 TBSP chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
Pound chicken until even and thin and dredge through flour mixture to coat. Heat olive oil and butter in chef's pan. Saute chicken over medium high heat until golden on both sides, adding a little olive oil if needed. Throw in mushrooms and wine and cover, reduce heat to a strong simmer and cover. Cook about ten minutes this way or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken pieces and keep warm and reduce the wine until it is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with parsely.
I like to serve this with garlic smashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. You can do this with a white wine also.
Per Turn - easy but very good!! SMOOCH AND GROPE AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Taylorhicks.com is now open! Needs a chat or forum! Taylor's album is due out in December and his book in April - you can preorder both now if you like. Love and miss you all! Hugs!
I Will Survive 2006
- Angell
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!
But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long,
That I grew strong, And I knew that I could take you on...
But there you are, another lie, I was ready for a Big Mac and you've
brought me a French Fry!
I should have known that it was bulls***t, just a sad pathetic dream
Should have known there was no Anaconda lurking in those jeans!
Go on now - go,! Walk out the door,
Don't you promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!
Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't find you out!?
Don't you know we're only joking
when we say size don't count??!!
[Chorus]
I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
with a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!
It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,
When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud!
But to hell with your ego and to hell with all your needs,
Now I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multispeed!
[Chorus]
I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
With a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!
thanks Angel!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!
CHICKEN MARSALA
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (you can also do thighs)
Flour, seasoned with a little dried thyme, sea salt and black pepper
@3 TBSP butter
@3 TBSP olive oil
1 8 oz pkge mushrooms, thinly sliced
@one cup Marsala wine (you can use cooking wine--won't be as good though and you will need to be careful with salt)
@2 TBSP chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
Pound chicken until even and thin and dredge through flour mixture to coat. Heat olive oil and butter in chef's pan. Saute chicken over medium high heat until golden on both sides, adding a little olive oil if needed. Throw in mushrooms and wine and cover, reduce heat to a strong simmer and cover. Cook about ten minutes this way or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken pieces and keep warm and reduce the wine until it is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with parsely.
I like to serve this with garlic smashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. You can do this with a white wine also.
Per Turn - easy but very good!! SMOOCH AND GROPE AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments:
<< Home
Hey Hoochie... that recipe that Hoochie Turn sent sounds Yummy!!!!
I'm gonna have to try it out this weekend...
Love ya,
Smooch, Grope, Hugs and RUB!!!!
;-)
I'm gonna have to try it out this weekend...
Love ya,
Smooch, Grope, Hugs and RUB!!!!
;-)
That sounds easy and delicious!!!!
PS - I can't seem to log into blogger tonight, so that's why I'm anonymous..
amynoroom
PS - I can't seem to log into blogger tonight, so that's why I'm anonymous..
amynoroom
YUMMMMMM!!!! Turnbaby - gotta try that one...mine is WAY too complicated, so I don't make it as often. DAMN I-TALIANS!!!
OK, I must share that song with some friends of mine. It's not copyrighted, is it Angell???
Gropes to everyone - Happy Thursday!!!
Pia/MB
OK, I must share that song with some friends of mine. It's not copyrighted, is it Angell???
Gropes to everyone - Happy Thursday!!!
Pia/MB
LOL - thanks Mary. Would love to take credit for that one, but no can do sugar - a friend sent it to me.
:D
Post a Comment
:D
<< Home

