Sunday, October 01, 2006
Okay, I'm back. I was sick as a dog for awhile there (where did that expression come from and what the heck does it mean anyway?) and then went camping with Bug and DH. Thanks for those peeps who were wondering where I was...((HUGS)). Also, holy crap!! I received emails, my space comments, e-cards and snail mail cards from you wonderful hoochies for my birthday. I was floored!! Y'all are just too wonderful for words!! thanks so much.
Tomorrow I will have a recipe from the one and only Mr. Bond so check that out. Also, email me them recipes!! I'm running low. maryfly@snet.net. I shall leave you with a few more pics from WB from I think DJ, Lilolme and Soulaz.

shhhh.....don't tell Stiney I'm smoochin' her hoochie!!

How cute are we??!! I just love that Soulaz hoochie!!

any clue why this is so small and how I can make it bigger without distorting it??



Tomorrow I will have a recipe from the one and only Mr. Bond so check that out. Also, email me them recipes!! I'm running low. maryfly@snet.net. I shall leave you with a few more pics from WB from I think DJ, Lilolme and Soulaz.

shhhh.....don't tell Stiney I'm smoochin' her hoochie!!

How cute are we??!! I just love that Soulaz hoochie!!

any clue why this is so small and how I can make it bigger without distorting it??



Comments:
<< Home
Love pictures of women kissing ...show some more...BWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Well meri said her one word for me was Mischevious...so there!
RECIPES..RECIPES...RECIPES... bring em on folks...
Well meri said her one word for me was Mischevious...so there!
RECIPES..RECIPES...RECIPES... bring em on folks...
Well it's about DAMN time your back! I've missed you something terrible!
Looking through my recipes to share with ya! May even have one today! Who knows!
HUGS, GROPES & SMOOCHES!
Lee Ann
Looking through my recipes to share with ya! May even have one today! Who knows!
HUGS, GROPES & SMOOCHES!
Lee Ann
WOOOOOOOOO
See I KNEW I should have gone!!
Looks like too much fun!
Recipe on the way!
Smooch
Grope
smooch
Post a Comment
See I KNEW I should have gone!!
Looks like too much fun!
Recipe on the way!
Smooch
Grope
smooch
<< Home
