Friday, October 06, 2006

 
SPECIAL EDITION!!

Happy Birthday to our main Soul Daddy!! Taylor baby!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I volunteer to jump out of his cake - I'll even do it in the buff. Yup, I'll make the sacrifice.... *giggles*

Here are some lovely shots y'all have probably seen but hey, I don't think you'll mind seeing them again!! Enjoy!!

*cough* do me *cough*


shake it baby!!


*speechless* Dana? can you help me out here??


my new favorite......


Can't forget the luggage lady.....Anndi!! Happy birthday to you too sweetie!! And Bond, congrat's on getting the job!! We knew you could do it!! hugs, gropes and smooches to all!!

Comments:
*gets a head start and runs to the cake* ;-) You will have to beat me to it!
 
*calmly sticks foot out and dixie goes flying*
 
That man just gets sexier and sexier with each passing day! Oh sweet Jesus I can't handle it!

Happy Birthday Sweet Daddy! Welcome to your 30's darlin'!

Oh and Mary, I will be giving you a recipe for my "brown paper bag apple pie" soon!
 
Mary, I would love to answer you for words for that one picture, but I have thudded.
 
oh Jesus did you see the size of those boots?

....OH MY....THUD
 
**Sputters as a pool of drool collects in her mouth ...**

He just gets better and better with age ... love that b&w oh just a whole lot!
 
***jumps up and down***
Vinny got the job!!! YEAH!!

Why did Dixie land in the cake and may I lick the icing?

Great Blogsite Maryfly!

Julie aka Pyschorose
 
MARY - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I made it, and will be linking you to my blog as well.

Thanks for the pics and the memories - too bad I have to work today. :(
 
I landed in the cake because Mary stuck out her foot and tripped me! I was racing her to the cake.... I still love her though!!!
 
y'all are too freakin' funny!! hugs!!

*watches in jealousy as Tay licks icing off of Dixie*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?