Thursday, October 05, 2006
Stop the presses!! I have finally found a pic of the mysterious puppy Meri!!

Ain't she cute!!
Well, I have no recipes as of yet.....I will have to talk to my DH and see what he'll give up. Or hey, better yet, email me some!!
Here's a story I wrote.....hope you like it!
THE MOUSE CORPSE
We had a dang mouse running around our house – the little dropper of nuggets. Couldn’t catch the damn thing, ya see it thru the corner of your eye ya turn, ready to pounce, and the little bastard’s gone. So, we get these “humane” traps for the little shit – which actually made no sense to me – the dang thing would eat me if it had the chance, isn’t this self defense? Anyway, my son (Bug), 12 years old, goes to brush his teeth and next thing I know he comes screaming down the stairs – it seems the mouse decided to go belly up in the bathroom sink (literally). (thinks I should get a refund for the supposed “humane” traps)
Now, I have no problem chasing the little turd layer around the house but get rid of it’s corpse? uh uh, no way. I’m serious! The buck stops here baby. I’ve cleaned up poop, vile poop, from my son and my dogs. You ever clean up a dogs poop after he’s eaten like a whole lasagna? Yeah, talk to me then, it’s horrifying. Not to mention throw up….ha, do I even have to go there? Ya see, It’s not just the runny texture, it’s the dang smell! And it stays in your nostrils… for hours… your smelling old cheese for longer then you care to remember.
So, of course my husband isn’t home – why is it whenever something major happens in the house he’s working. I swear it’s like he knows something’s up and hightails it outta there. So, it’s just me, my son and the mouse corpse. God help us all.
So, I tried to be reasonable with Bug – told him he was the man of the house and this was his responsibility. Didn’t work, he wanted no part of the corpse either. I then remember his fascination with money. So after much deliberations (cost me $50) my son now can’t get to the corpse fast enough – I thought he sprouted wings with how fast he flew up the stairs. He gets a bath towel and picks up the corpse with it. Meanwhile, I’m downstairs, I don’t even want to see it. Are you kidding me? If I saw it I would never be able to use that sink again (not a good visual). My son had strict instructions to bring the corpse out the front door and into the garbage outside. Did he do this? Eventually… of course he had to show it to me first (chase me around the room with it but no need to get technical) yeah, my son is holding it by it’s tail…..swinging it around…..the little shit…….
Needless to say I went thru a whole bottle of bathroom cleaner and had to go out and get more.
So how did I do?? First time I'm actually letting peeps read something I wrote.... hugs, gropes and smooches!!

Ain't she cute!!
Well, I have no recipes as of yet.....I will have to talk to my DH and see what he'll give up. Or hey, better yet, email me some!!
Here's a story I wrote.....hope you like it!
THE MOUSE CORPSE
We had a dang mouse running around our house – the little dropper of nuggets. Couldn’t catch the damn thing, ya see it thru the corner of your eye ya turn, ready to pounce, and the little bastard’s gone. So, we get these “humane” traps for the little shit – which actually made no sense to me – the dang thing would eat me if it had the chance, isn’t this self defense? Anyway, my son (Bug), 12 years old, goes to brush his teeth and next thing I know he comes screaming down the stairs – it seems the mouse decided to go belly up in the bathroom sink (literally). (thinks I should get a refund for the supposed “humane” traps)
Now, I have no problem chasing the little turd layer around the house but get rid of it’s corpse? uh uh, no way. I’m serious! The buck stops here baby. I’ve cleaned up poop, vile poop, from my son and my dogs. You ever clean up a dogs poop after he’s eaten like a whole lasagna? Yeah, talk to me then, it’s horrifying. Not to mention throw up….ha, do I even have to go there? Ya see, It’s not just the runny texture, it’s the dang smell! And it stays in your nostrils… for hours… your smelling old cheese for longer then you care to remember.
So, of course my husband isn’t home – why is it whenever something major happens in the house he’s working. I swear it’s like he knows something’s up and hightails it outta there. So, it’s just me, my son and the mouse corpse. God help us all.
So, I tried to be reasonable with Bug – told him he was the man of the house and this was his responsibility. Didn’t work, he wanted no part of the corpse either. I then remember his fascination with money. So after much deliberations (cost me $50) my son now can’t get to the corpse fast enough – I thought he sprouted wings with how fast he flew up the stairs. He gets a bath towel and picks up the corpse with it. Meanwhile, I’m downstairs, I don’t even want to see it. Are you kidding me? If I saw it I would never be able to use that sink again (not a good visual). My son had strict instructions to bring the corpse out the front door and into the garbage outside. Did he do this? Eventually… of course he had to show it to me first (chase me around the room with it but no need to get technical) yeah, my son is holding it by it’s tail…..swinging it around…..the little shit…….
Needless to say I went thru a whole bottle of bathroom cleaner and had to go out and get more.
So how did I do?? First time I'm actually letting peeps read something I wrote.... hugs, gropes and smooches!!
Comments:
<< Home
It's very very funny!! I can definitely see bug chasing you around with the mouse. And your desccriptions of cleaning up --um--vile things is spot on!
I have a recipe for ya but don't have time to type it out just now. Will email tonight.
Question though--what is worse....mouse corpse or chick rubbing her boobs on ya?
LMOO
Smooches and gropes
I have a recipe for ya but don't have time to type it out just now. Will email tonight.
Question though--what is worse....mouse corpse or chick rubbing her boobs on ya?
LMOO
Smooches and gropes
no brainer - definitely the chick rubbing her boobs on me *does the skeevy shake*
glad you liked the story!! So, do you think I'm in the "dog house" with Meri??!!
glad you liked the story!! So, do you think I'm in the "dog house" with Meri??!!
Mary, Mary, Mary.... I feel you girlfriend... I really do... I absolutely despise those nasty little rodent, cloth chewing pieces of shit.... I am terrified of them...
One day, I will write about my experience with the mice.... *shutters*.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hugs, Smooches & Gropes!
Lee Ann
One day, I will write about my experience with the mice.... *shutters*.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hugs, Smooches & Gropes!
Lee Ann
From the mind of Meribah:
AAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE???? I thought I had destroyed all the pics of me before the plastic surgery! I mean, what plastic surgery? LOL
By the way, I have no problem with disposing of a mouse corpse, rat corpse, whatever. I'll even kill it if it's not dead yet. Comes from being a farm kid I guess!
AAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE???? I thought I had destroyed all the pics of me before the plastic surgery! I mean, what plastic surgery? LOL
By the way, I have no problem with disposing of a mouse corpse, rat corpse, whatever. I'll even kill it if it's not dead yet. Comes from being a farm kid I guess!
When I was growing up and mice got into the feed bin we'd stick our arm in and let them use it for a ramp to get out.
LOL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ROFL @ Dix!!
Okay Meri - I will send all rodent corpses your way in the future!!
Turn - two words for ya... mice cooties!! Yuck!!
holy shit!! DAMM!! squeezes the duck softly
Post a Comment
Okay Meri - I will send all rodent corpses your way in the future!!
Turn - two words for ya... mice cooties!! Yuck!!
holy shit!! DAMM!! squeezes the duck softly
<< Home

