Thursday, October 12, 2006

 
Today is my Bug's birthday!! He's now officially a teenager - God help us!!



He loves the attention so if y'all would wish him a Happy Birthday in the comments I would appreciate it!! hugs and smooches!!

Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUG....

ok, now that you are a teenager..let me tell you some things about manhood....

OUCH...OUCH...OUCH...Let go of my ear Mary...ouch ouch ouch..I was not gonna tell him about that....

OUCH OCUCH OUCH
 
Mary,

The girls are gonna be banging your door down. What a handsome young man you have there! Better watch out!

Happy 13th Birthday Bug!

*clears throat and sings in best Southern voice*

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Brithday dear Bugggggggggg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Oh those teenage years.... Lord help you! I know, I'm there with one and not so far down the road with the chicklet.

HUGS, GROPES & SMOOCHES!!!
Lee Ann
 
Happy Birthday Bug !! I would love to meet you. Talk your mom into coming up to Vermont and we will have fun ! Have a GREAT DAY ! Debbie/Duff
 
Happy Birthday Bug!!

Now you should know better than to chase your mom around with a dead mouse. For shame son.

Well, that was for your mom - this one's for you. Nice job dude!! Tell me, did you bank the $50 before you did it?

**backs away from Mary**
 
Happy Birthday Mr. Bug! Enjoy being a teen!!!!
 
From the mind of Meribah:

Happy Birthday, Bug, and welcome to your teen years! Think about it, soon you'll be driving! Driving a car, driving girls wild, and driving your poor mother out of her ever lovin' mind! Enjoy it, dude!
 
ROFL!! Y'all are too funny!! Bug loved the comments thanks so very much!! hugs and smooches!!
 
Good thing I post as Bond... now Bug won't know who Angell was talkin' bout
 
Happy Bugday!
 
Happy Birthday!!

-4martini
 
Happy Birthday Bug man! Enjoy every minute of it. Oh take it easy on your mama!!!

Julie
 
Happy Belated Birthday BUG LOL Good job chasing your mama--she's young and needs excitement in her life. Oh and when your younguns do that to you ---she will LAUGH so loud.

LOLOLOL He's a cutie and I hope he loves his Taylor autograph!

SMOOCH
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?