Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 
Where are my hoochies??

I miss everyone SO much!! It's been crazy over here - one thing after another. One being that my mother (psycho mom as I call her) was riding her bike right after it rained, fell and fractured her ankle in 3 places. She's healing nicely but I've had to spend a lot of time at her house. Hope to chat with y'all soon and hope you understand my absence.



Sometimes in life, you find special friends;
Hoochies who change your life
just by being part of it.
Friends who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
Friends who makes you believe
that there really is good in the world.
Hoochies who convince you
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.


The lovely, sweet, also psycho but in a good way - Amy girl has submitted another recipe. Sugar, Apples, cinnamon!! *wipes drool from chin*

Amy says she makes this pie every Thanksgiving.

PAPER BAG APPLE PIE

5 large cooking apples, peeled,
cored, and thinly sliced
1/2 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon (I use a lot more than this)

2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell

Combine apples, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 Tbsp. flour, and cinnamon; mix well. Spoon into pie shell. Drizzle with lemon juice.

Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour in a small mixing bowl. Cut in butter chunks and mix. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples. Slide pie into a heavy, brown paper bag. Fold open and over twice and frasten with paper clips. Place on a large cookie sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour. Cool before serving.

Yummy with vanilla ice cream on top!!!

thanks Amy!! Well, that's it for now, hope to chat with y'all soon! Oh yeah, look for a special post on Thursday! hugs, gropes and smooches!!

Comments:
I was beginning to wonder where you were little hoochie momma! Hurry up and get back to us... WE MISS YOU!

HUGS, GROPES & SMOOCHES!
Lee Ann
 
From the mind of Meribah:

**jumps up and down** Right here! Right here! Hey, hoochie right here! LOL Or a puppy anyway! Hugs and ear licks to you!
 
MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Sounds like a good pumpkin pie! I think I might try it.
 
HOOTCHER reporting in....

I ain't no Hootchie...
 
ahhhhh!! Love you hoochies and hootcher!! great word by the way Bond!! hugs!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?