Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 
So! Hope everyone is doing well! Also hope y'all heard about the get together on the AI Boards on 11/21 for a last WOOOOOOOOOO!! Unfortunately, 11/21 is my DH's birthday but I will do my damndest to get online. I'll have to get him drinking early so that maybe he'll pass out early! Any ideas?? I bet Amy has some great ideas for me! But for now, here's a recipe from that crazy hoochie!


I make this every Christmas. The original recipe is called "Judy Pope's Fudge", but I don't know who in the hell that is, so I'm changing the name to Amy's Fudge. Haa haa!!!!

Amy's Fudge

1 large size can evaporated milk
4 1/2 cups sugar.
1/2 lb. margarine or butter
3 6oz. bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cup chopped pecans

In large sauce pan, mix 1 large size can evaporated milk and 4 1/2 cups sugar. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. (takes a while for it to boil) After it starts to boil, let it boil for 6 minutes....stirring continuously. Take off heat and add 1/2 lb. margarine or butter, 3 6oz. packages semi-sweet chocolate chips and two tsp. vanilla. Mix well until melted, add nuts. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan or dish and chill. Keep fudge cold.

I love fudge!! thanks Amy! Now, here's some funnies. Hopefully I can get instructions from Vinny soon on how to add a video! Enjoy! hugs, smooches, gropes and rubs to all those special peeps!! LMOO!!






Comments:
Ummmmm... kinda looks like somebody I know in the bottom pic... LMOO Bet you can't guess who!!!!! buwhahahahahahaahaha
 
Dix!! Is it an italian tree??!!
 
From the mind of Meribah:

Hoppin' horny toads, peeps! That is one big...uh...tree! LMOO!
 
MERI!! ROFL!! hugs!!
 
Ummmmmmmmm...wouldn't have the first clue about the italian tree... LMOO.

Who's that lady hanging on that tree???? LMOO
 
Wasn't me... She looks blonde...
ROTFLMOO!!!
 
oh Dixie! you lucky, I mean naughty girl! Now I know who you meant!! ROFL!!

Anndi, she resembles Liz-turnbaby doesn't she? Has she been holding out on us??!!
 
My, my, my... she does appear to be blonde... LMOO
 
:tries reading the recipe but keeps getting distracted by the tree:
 
Shouldn't she be looking up?
 
Ummm...I believe that tree is of the genus longdongsilver, according to my botany book. It only grows in the "wetlands"...
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Oops...did I see a recipe???)
 
you hoochies are killing me!! ROFLMOO!!
 
WHOA! (speechlessly gazes at tree)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?