Thursday, November 30, 2006
Taylor Hicks!!
I just love me some Sweet Daddy!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I'm now totally jonesin' for his tour schedule!! I can feel the Soul Patrol obsession starting up again.......
and now for all you Bob Seger fans. I dug this up - it's from the 1960's.
I just love me some Sweet Daddy!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I'm now totally jonesin' for his tour schedule!! I can feel the Soul Patrol obsession starting up again.......
and now for all you Bob Seger fans. I dug this up - it's from the 1960's.
Comments:
<< Home
Sweet Daddy...ahhhhhhhhh!!!
OK hoochie - first show of the tour, if it's on the east coast, wanna go??? I'm game!!!
Have a great weekend - hugs & smoochies!!
OK hoochie - first show of the tour, if it's on the east coast, wanna go??? I'm game!!!
Have a great weekend - hugs & smoochies!!
Woooooooooooooo Mary... I loves me some Bob Seger. Hey did I mention that he's going to be in Memphis February 2? wooooooo I think John Meyer is going to be with him too...
*hoping that Santa puts Bob Seger tickets under the tree for me* ;-)
*hoping that Santa puts Bob Seger tickets under the tree for me* ;-)
Oh, forgot to say... I would be willing to bet that Tay Tay's first show will be in B'ham... remember I'm only 5 hrs from B'ham... woooooooooooooooooooooo
Dixie!! Seger's concerts around here are sold out :( - hoping I'll win tickets off the radio or something. Then again, I've never been to Tennessee.......
Plan on Bham! I'll be there for sure!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Plan on Bham! I'll be there for sure!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I just can't get away from this video Mary! I just caught the part where he fell to his knees. Boy they did cut that didn't they? Wow!!!! How hot it that man???
Love it! I could have seen him yesterday and today, but forgot :(
He was only 7 miles away, 7!
BTW, added you to my blog list :)
Post a Comment
He was only 7 miles away, 7!
BTW, added you to my blog list :)
<< Home

