Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Welcome!!
So I've been checking out Gray Charles a lot lately and trying to keep up on what's going on with Tay. I even posted a couple times which is a shocker for me! I like (not love) The Runaround but I find myself singing it in my head a lot, it's quite bizarre. Was wondering if their brain washing us thru music not just TV these days! I do love the Right Place and Dream Myself Awake. Can't wait for the album!!
Well, the recipes are scarce so I dug one up. If your not counting fat grams then this is for you!
CHEESEBURGER PIE
1 pd ground beef
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 1/2 cups milk
3 eggs
3/4 cup buttermilk baking mix
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 400'. Grease pie plate. Cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is browned - drain. Stir in salt and pepper - spread in plate. Beat milk, eggs and baking mix until smooth, 15 seconds on high in a blender. Pour into plate. Bake 25 minutes. Top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake until knife comes out clean, 5-8 minutes. Enjoy!!
I found a cute limmrick that Duff made me *giggles*
There once was a girl we called Mary,
Who liked her young guys less than hairy.
She’d spread them with Nair
And rub off their hair.
Some liked it.. But I found it scary !
She’d plaster the now naked belly,
With assorted fine jams or some jelly.
She’d toast some whole wheat,
And have a hell of a treat,
Much better than any old deli!
Well, here in the state of Vermont,
We know what the hell we want.
It’s not eating some sticky,
Off a young guy named Ricky.
We prefer a traditional croissant !
love ya Duff!! Y'all have a great one!! hugs!! smooches!! gropes!!
So I've been checking out Gray Charles a lot lately and trying to keep up on what's going on with Tay. I even posted a couple times which is a shocker for me! I like (not love) The Runaround but I find myself singing it in my head a lot, it's quite bizarre. Was wondering if their brain washing us thru music not just TV these days! I do love the Right Place and Dream Myself Awake. Can't wait for the album!!
Well, the recipes are scarce so I dug one up. If your not counting fat grams then this is for you!
CHEESEBURGER PIE
1 pd ground beef
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 1/2 cups milk
3 eggs
3/4 cup buttermilk baking mix
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 400'. Grease pie plate. Cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is browned - drain. Stir in salt and pepper - spread in plate. Beat milk, eggs and baking mix until smooth, 15 seconds on high in a blender. Pour into plate. Bake 25 minutes. Top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake until knife comes out clean, 5-8 minutes. Enjoy!!
I found a cute limmrick that Duff made me *giggles*
There once was a girl we called Mary,
Who liked her young guys less than hairy.
She’d spread them with Nair
And rub off their hair.
Some liked it.. But I found it scary !
She’d plaster the now naked belly,
With assorted fine jams or some jelly.
She’d toast some whole wheat,
And have a hell of a treat,
Much better than any old deli!
Well, here in the state of Vermont,
We know what the hell we want.
It’s not eating some sticky,
Off a young guy named Ricky.
We prefer a traditional croissant !
love ya Duff!! Y'all have a great one!! hugs!! smooches!! gropes!!
Comments:
<< Home
LOL! Nice limerick! That Duff is some smart, she is! Hmmm, cheeseburger pie...so fatting...yet, so very, very tempting!
Ok, I'm doing the cheeseburger pie with turkey...will that work???
RE: GC...that sum-bitch (pardon my French) really screwed me up yesterday with the "alltheanswers" posts...I was scratching my head all afternoon, and when I finally figured it out, I could have spit nails!!!! Doesn't he know I have a REAL job and need to do some work???? GEEZ!!!!
OK, now I need to do sumthin to get a limerick...any suggestions? Anyone?? Buehller????
Love ya, Miss Fly!!!!
Pia
RE: GC...that sum-bitch (pardon my French) really screwed me up yesterday with the "alltheanswers" posts...I was scratching my head all afternoon, and when I finally figured it out, I could have spit nails!!!! Doesn't he know I have a REAL job and need to do some work???? GEEZ!!!!
OK, now I need to do sumthin to get a limerick...any suggestions? Anyone?? Buehller????
Love ya, Miss Fly!!!!
Pia
Busy: pathetic my patunia!! I've just started going to the site again.
Pia: wow! you read all them comments! god bless ya!
Turn: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Meri: yup! Duff's the freakin' bomb! *throws doggie a bone*
Trav: hugs!!
Dana: yummy Taylor EARS!! *giggles*
Post a Comment
Pia: wow! you read all them comments! god bless ya!
Turn: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Meri: yup! Duff's the freakin' bomb! *throws doggie a bone*
Trav: hugs!!
Dana: yummy Taylor EARS!! *giggles*
<< Home

