Friday, November 10, 2006
Yo Yo!! I have a recipe here from our sweet Travis. Can I just say, I love the name Travis! Since I live in the East, there's nobody here with that name. A friend of mine does have a horse named Travis though. err....Anyway, here's the recipe:
Trav's Tuna Casserole
12oz of your favorite brand of tuna (you can substitute chicken or shrimp or crab or veggies if you prefer)
16oz of sour cream
1 can Cream of Broccoli soup (you can substitute just about any cream soup - use your favorites)
1 can Cheddar Cheese soup
1 package of noodles (you can use just about any kind of noodles you enjoy)
I told you this recipe was versatile. You can substitute all over the place, and change the measurements of the ingredients to suit your taste.
Set the noodles to boil. I like to add a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the water, along with a dab of vegetable oil and a splash of white whine worcester sauce. Sometimes I use standard worcester sauce.
In a microwave safe casserole dish, stir together sour cream, both cans of soup, and tuna. You can season with your favorites - I like to use a couple splashes of white wine worcester, a few shakes of salt and pepper, and a few shakes of garlic powder. Add milk to desired consistency. This is purely a matter of choice.
At this point, you can add any fresh veggies you may enjoy. Sometimes I'll add broccoli and mushrooms.
Drain the water from your cooked noodles and mix them thoroughly in the casserole. You can sprinkle a little grated parmesan or cheddar cheese over the top. Cover the dish and microwave on high for 12-15 min. Uncover and microwave on high for another 3-5 minutes.
You can also pre-heat your conventional oven to 375. Cover the casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with a vegetable or salad.
Remember, this dish is versatile. You can change up the soups you use, the tuna to some other meat, or make a vegetarian dish. I learned how to make this dish when I was a teenager - it's real easy and tastes great.
Thanks Trav! cheese, sour cream and noodles.......nirvana
And now a word from the hoochie herself, Maxine!
MAXINE AND HER 5 NEW BOYFRIENDS!

I am seeing five gentlemen every day.
As soon as I wake up,
Will Power helps me get out of bed.

Then I go to see John.

Then Charlie Horse comes along,
and when he is here
he takes a lot of my time and attention
When he leaves,
Art Ritis shows up
and stays the rest of the day.
He doesn't like to stay
in one place very long,
so he takes me from joint to joint.
After such a busy day,
I'm really tired and glad
to go to bed with Ben Gay
What a life!

Oh yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.
cya peeps! Love ya more then Anndi loves her luggage!! hugs, gropes and smooches!!
Trav's Tuna Casserole
12oz of your favorite brand of tuna (you can substitute chicken or shrimp or crab or veggies if you prefer)
16oz of sour cream
1 can Cream of Broccoli soup (you can substitute just about any cream soup - use your favorites)
1 can Cheddar Cheese soup
1 package of noodles (you can use just about any kind of noodles you enjoy)
I told you this recipe was versatile. You can substitute all over the place, and change the measurements of the ingredients to suit your taste.
Set the noodles to boil. I like to add a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the water, along with a dab of vegetable oil and a splash of white whine worcester sauce. Sometimes I use standard worcester sauce.
In a microwave safe casserole dish, stir together sour cream, both cans of soup, and tuna. You can season with your favorites - I like to use a couple splashes of white wine worcester, a few shakes of salt and pepper, and a few shakes of garlic powder. Add milk to desired consistency. This is purely a matter of choice.
At this point, you can add any fresh veggies you may enjoy. Sometimes I'll add broccoli and mushrooms.
Drain the water from your cooked noodles and mix them thoroughly in the casserole. You can sprinkle a little grated parmesan or cheddar cheese over the top. Cover the dish and microwave on high for 12-15 min. Uncover and microwave on high for another 3-5 minutes.
You can also pre-heat your conventional oven to 375. Cover the casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with a vegetable or salad.
Remember, this dish is versatile. You can change up the soups you use, the tuna to some other meat, or make a vegetarian dish. I learned how to make this dish when I was a teenager - it's real easy and tastes great.
Thanks Trav! cheese, sour cream and noodles.......nirvana
And now a word from the hoochie herself, Maxine!
MAXINE AND HER 5 NEW BOYFRIENDS!

I am seeing five gentlemen every day.
As soon as I wake up,
Will Power helps me get out of bed.

Then I go to see John.

Then Charlie Horse comes along,
and when he is here
he takes a lot of my time and attention
When he leaves,
Art Ritis shows up
and stays the rest of the day.
He doesn't like to stay
in one place very long,
so he takes me from joint to joint.
After such a busy day,
I'm really tired and glad
to go to bed with Ben Gay
What a life!

Oh yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.
cya peeps! Love ya more then Anndi loves her luggage!! hugs, gropes and smooches!!
Comments:
<< Home
Oh a woman after my own heart... Maxine!! You just gotta love her!
The recipe sounds yummy, yummy for my fat little tummy... wooooooooo
SMOOCH!
Post a Comment
The recipe sounds yummy, yummy for my fat little tummy... wooooooooo
SMOOCH!
<< Home

