Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 
Christmas Edition



Well, Merry Christmas my hoochies and hotties! Before the Christmas funnies, I was tagged by Turnberrybaby for the "6 Weird Things About You" thingy. Not surprisingly, Turn and I have some of the same "weirdness".

1. I listen to music all the time. At work, I wear headphones and my IPOD goes with me everywhere. If I'm somewhere that I can't listen, I'm singing songs in my head. (not to be confused with hearing voices in my head)

2. When I'm walking on sidewalks I don't like to step on cracks. (no, I'm not obsessive compulsive)

3. Will listen to a song repeatedly until I know every word by heart. And even then I will keep playing it.

4. I don't waste a minute. Kinda hard to explain. If I have to get up from my desk at work or if I'm laying on the couch, whatever, I think what else can I do while I'm up. If I have to stop to do an errand I think what else can I get done while I'm out. I don't like to waste time. Unless I'm on vacation, you'll never see me doing nothing and whatever it is I'm doing, I'm probably doing it fast.

5. Well, this may not seem too wierd but when I'm at work, during afternoon break, I have to read my book. Nobody is allowed to disturb me. The fire alarm could be going off and there's no moving me from my chair. (unless a hot firefighter comes to save me that is) just kidding!

6. Okay, so, Bug (my son) and I like a lot of the same things especially tv and movies. One of us will start a quote and the other will finish it. It drives my dh crazy!



The Rules:
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


I'm tagging Dana, Sueann, Gail, Angell, Bento and Coco!!


Here's some funnies:




A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad,
how many kinds of boobies are there? The father, surprised,
answers, "Well, son, there's three kinds of breasts. In her twenties, a
women' breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her thirties to forties,
they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit After fifty, they are
like onions."
"Onions?"
"Yes, you see them and they make you cry."
This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, "Mum, how
many kinds of 'willies' are there?"
The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes
through three phases. In his twenties, his willy is like an oak tree,
mighty and hard. In his thirties and forties, it is a birch, flexible
but reliable.
After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree."
"A Christmas tree?"
"Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only.."







Love y'all! Hugs, smooches ang gropes!

Comments:
Ummmmmm... it appears that you, Turn and I have alot in common....

Oh those cartoons are absolutely hilarious!

Love ya!
SGH&R
 
Dixie, were like 2 peas in a pod - your my blond side. hee hee HSG and a couple R's cause I love ya so much!
 
That is an AWESOME picture of you and your son!!!! Love it!! Merry Christmas!
 
You and Bug...so cute!!!! And you're not weird...you're "gifted"!!!! BWAHAHAHA, you Hoochie, who's sitting by me in B'ham - WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
I think it is so weird that all us hoochies have a thing for listening to a song over and over. Of course, being the flake that I am, mine has to be different...right! LOL!
 
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha - awesome cartoon, Mary! Love the pic of you and your son, too. Sweet!
 
LOL! Cute cartoons! And I guess a lot of us like to listen to the same song over and over. Yuh know, the more of these Weird Lists I read, the more normal I feel! Hugs!
 
Amy - miss you hoochie - See you in Bham!! WOOOO hugs!

Pia - "gifted" yeah, I like that much better, thanks. sitting right next to you hoochie!! WOOOOO

Busy - flake? not you sweetie! *giggles*

Coco - thanks hon and where you been hiding? good to see ya!

Meri - *throws puppy a bone* great pic! yup, I'm starting to think I'm not so weird after all!
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE our obsession with music

And where did you get that cartoon about the DH not wanting a wreath on the door? jk

And that pic of you and BUg--awesome!

SHGRRRRRRR
 
RUNS THROUGH THROWING SNOWFLAKES AND TINSEL...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
Turn - yeah, that's my hubby and I from last year......your hubby a scrooge too? LMOO HSGR

Bond - *runs around collecting the tinsel so the dogs don't eat it and crap it out later* hee hee Merry Christmas to you too sweetie!
 
Merry Christmas!!!
 
Merry Christmas, Mary. The pre-Christmas crazies are over now. Hope to see you soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?