Friday, December 08, 2006
Howdy!
Well, I haven't received any recipes lately so I'm going to post some BS. Well, technically I shouldn't call it BS but you get my meaning.
So, I went to Ticketmaster.com and it has one of Tay's concerts listed! WOOOO!! May 2nd in Myrtle Beach, SC. Doesn't Dana live in SC? Could this be a coincidence? not likely....
I listened to Tay's album and love it. I didn't like the Gonna Move and Soul Thing remakes at first but their kinda growing on me. Me thinks he's got himself a winner.
Duff just sent me this great article http://www.al.com/entertainment/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1165575672170950.xml&coll=2 and I must quote a comment he made - this is Taylor talking about one of his songs on his album:
"The Maze" by Scott Cutler and Anne Preven: "It's a groovy, soulful song. And I guess you can say it's romantic. All of these songs can be baby-making songs, depending on how and where you make love."
*passes out the smelling salts*

Hoochie Busy mentioned Alan Rickman in her blog yesterday. Come to find out, she, Pia and Turnberrybaby are fans of his also. Awesome actor and yeah, I think the man is SO hot, even as Snape! *drool, drool, pant, pant*

So, Elliot's got a new look - teeth are fixed - he looks great!

I can't sign off without a "funny" - hee hee

Take care peeps - Hugs, Smooches and Gropes! (and a little rub for those select few)
Well, I haven't received any recipes lately so I'm going to post some BS. Well, technically I shouldn't call it BS but you get my meaning.
So, I went to Ticketmaster.com and it has one of Tay's concerts listed! WOOOO!! May 2nd in Myrtle Beach, SC. Doesn't Dana live in SC? Could this be a coincidence? not likely....
I listened to Tay's album and love it. I didn't like the Gonna Move and Soul Thing remakes at first but their kinda growing on me. Me thinks he's got himself a winner.
Duff just sent me this great article http://www.al.com/entertainment/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1165575672170950.xml&coll=2 and I must quote a comment he made - this is Taylor talking about one of his songs on his album:
"The Maze" by Scott Cutler and Anne Preven: "It's a groovy, soulful song. And I guess you can say it's romantic. All of these songs can be baby-making songs, depending on how and where you make love."
*passes out the smelling salts*

Hoochie Busy mentioned Alan Rickman in her blog yesterday. Come to find out, she, Pia and Turnberrybaby are fans of his also. Awesome actor and yeah, I think the man is SO hot, even as Snape! *drool, drool, pant, pant*

So, Elliot's got a new look - teeth are fixed - he looks great!

I can't sign off without a "funny" - hee hee

Take care peeps - Hugs, Smooches and Gropes! (and a little rub for those select few)
Comments:
<< Home
::THUD:: *please pass some smelling salts this way* I am so excited about the tour. I too am hoping to get together with my SP friends... wooooooooo
Smooch, Grope, Hug & Rub a Dub Dub!!! ;-)
Smooch, Grope, Hug & Rub a Dub Dub!!! ;-)
Hey!!!! No gropin' the puppy! LOL Sadly, the puppy will not be seeing any of her SP friends in the near future. However, she will be with them in spirit. I'm still looking forward to Taylor's CD though! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Oh - Alan Rickman was great in Dogma! Funny film.
And. . .uhm. . .the comment from Taylor. . .uhm. . .could induce a man thud.
And. . .uhm. . .the comment from Taylor. . .uhm. . .could induce a man thud.
Elliott sang the National Anthem and 2 other songs last night at a celebrity tennis tournament here in Richmond...just got thru reading the People Mag article about his teeth - thank GAWD!! The poor boy needed some new choppers, and bless that Beverly Hills dentist who hooked him up!!
Hoochie - I gotta tell you...I DO love a Sicilian man, but that Alan Rickman...that velvet voice - yummmmmmm!
Can't wait for the tour - WE GOIN' TO BHAM!!!!!
HSG back atcha!!
Post a Comment
Hoochie - I gotta tell you...I DO love a Sicilian man, but that Alan Rickman...that velvet voice - yummmmmmm!
Can't wait for the tour - WE GOIN' TO BHAM!!!!!
HSG back atcha!!
<< Home

