Thursday, December 28, 2006
Welcome! Thanks for visiting. I want to do something different today. I was talking to some Hoochies and a Hotty yesterday and we were telling each other who our first crush was from a TV show. Here's what I came up with in that order. I would love to hear what y'all come up with. Keep in mind that I was born in 1967.
Welcome Back Kotter - John Travolta (of course)

Happy Days - the Fonz (another given)

Laverne & Shirley - Michael McKean (Lenny)

Chips - Larry Wilcox (yes Dana, not Eric)

Battlestar Galactica - Dirk Benedict

MASH - Trapper John

21 Jump Street - Johnny Depp

The A-Team - Howlin' Mad Murdock (Dirk was too clean cut in this show to attract me)

If I watched any of those shows now, the only character that would still do it for me is Murdock.
Not sure if this is proper blog etiquette but if your reading this I'm tagging you!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and everyone be safe on New Year's. HSG
Welcome Back Kotter - John Travolta (of course)

Happy Days - the Fonz (another given)

Laverne & Shirley - Michael McKean (Lenny)

Chips - Larry Wilcox (yes Dana, not Eric)

Battlestar Galactica - Dirk Benedict

MASH - Trapper John

21 Jump Street - Johnny Depp

The A-Team - Howlin' Mad Murdock (Dirk was too clean cut in this show to attract me)

If I watched any of those shows now, the only character that would still do it for me is Murdock.
Not sure if this is proper blog etiquette but if your reading this I'm tagging you!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and everyone be safe on New Year's. HSG
Comments:
<< Home
Busy - The Fly! *giggles*
Duff - you crazy hoochie! I did forget about Superman though.... THUD
Bond - only because I tried to put them in order....the only reason, trust me!
Duff - you crazy hoochie! I did forget about Superman though.... THUD
Bond - only because I tried to put them in order....the only reason, trust me!
Hahahahaha! This would've been my wishlist, too, Mary ... EXACTLY the same! How crazy is that? I can close my eyes and picture that quirky little grin of Trapper's - it kills me every time.
Coco - you have great taste girlfriend!!
Duff - yup George, the guy who's death is still a mystery as far as I know. Were on the same page believe it or not! He was S E X Y!
Duff - yup George, the guy who's death is still a mystery as far as I know. Were on the same page believe it or not! He was S E X Y!
Wanted to stop in and say Happy New Year... stay safe...watch out for the Amateurs out that night.
Final post of 2006 is on THE COUCH...See you next year.
Final post of 2006 is on THE COUCH...See you next year.
What a great list! But I have to say that Alan Alda (in repeats) and Face from A-team were the ones for me.
LOL, my list would be odd. So Alan Alda, Anthony Edwards, Sam Waterston, Face, Harry (from Night court), Jared Leto (My So called life), Carson Daly, Noah Wyle and some more. But I can't think of anymore.
LOL, my list would be odd. So Alan Alda, Anthony Edwards, Sam Waterston, Face, Harry (from Night court), Jared Leto (My So called life), Carson Daly, Noah Wyle and some more. But I can't think of anymore.
:sigh:
Uncle Jesse, from Full House, not The Dukes of Hazzard, and Luke Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard...
Post a Comment
Uncle Jesse, from Full House, not The Dukes of Hazzard, and Luke Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard...
<< Home
