Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Howdy - thanks for visiting - I've been trying to figure out what to post and I just found out that I've been tagged by Mr. Bond. So here goes:
SILLY MEME
1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? uh, nothing - I don't really look ya know?
2.How much cash do you have on you? $83.00 and some change
3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor
4.Do you label yourself? I don't do labels
5.Bright or Dark Room? bright
6.Why is there always a missing question? *shrugs* guess someone didn't like one
7.What does your watch look like? Don’t wear one
8.What were you doing at midnight last night? cuddling
9.Where is your nearest 7-11? 10 miles away
10.What’s a word that you say a lot? awesome (actually, a friend of mine was having the high school senior shirts printed up, ya know the ones where they list everyone's name and he had it say Mary "Awesome" Freeman) that still cracks me up when I think about it.
11.Who told you he/she loved you last? hubby
12.Last furry thing you touched? my dog, Sawyer Brown
13.How many rolls of film do you need developed? Is this some psychological testing question? 2, what of it?
14.Favorite age you have been so far? 30 believe it or not
15.Your worst enemy? Me, Myself and I
16.What is your current desktop picture? Murdock of course.

17.What was the last thing you said to someone? My Supervisor caught me dancing and I said to him "you didn't see that".
18.The last song you listened to? a friend just sent me Rob Thomas' Streetcorner Symphony and I can't stop listening to it!
19.What time of day were you born? no clue
20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money? body check it a few times
21.Do you consider yourself kind? well I sure ain't evil! yeah, I'm kind
22.What’s your life motto? Did I Shave My Legs For This?
23.Name three things you have on you at all times. Uh, my wedding ring, rope anklet and my cell even though I hardly use it.
24.Can you change the oil on a car? *giggles* huh?
25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? um, can't recall.
I'm tagging Travis, Coco and Julie
and per usual, here's a funny:
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns
Hugs, smooches and the occasional grope!
SILLY MEME
1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? uh, nothing - I don't really look ya know?
2.How much cash do you have on you? $83.00 and some change
3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor
4.Do you label yourself? I don't do labels
5.Bright or Dark Room? bright
6.Why is there always a missing question? *shrugs* guess someone didn't like one
7.What does your watch look like? Don’t wear one
8.What were you doing at midnight last night? cuddling
9.Where is your nearest 7-11? 10 miles away
10.What’s a word that you say a lot? awesome (actually, a friend of mine was having the high school senior shirts printed up, ya know the ones where they list everyone's name and he had it say Mary "Awesome" Freeman) that still cracks me up when I think about it.
11.Who told you he/she loved you last? hubby
12.Last furry thing you touched? my dog, Sawyer Brown
13.How many rolls of film do you need developed? Is this some psychological testing question? 2, what of it?
14.Favorite age you have been so far? 30 believe it or not
15.Your worst enemy? Me, Myself and I
16.What is your current desktop picture? Murdock of course.

17.What was the last thing you said to someone? My Supervisor caught me dancing and I said to him "you didn't see that".
18.The last song you listened to? a friend just sent me Rob Thomas' Streetcorner Symphony and I can't stop listening to it!
19.What time of day were you born? no clue
20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money? body check it a few times
21.Do you consider yourself kind? well I sure ain't evil! yeah, I'm kind
22.What’s your life motto? Did I Shave My Legs For This?
23.Name three things you have on you at all times. Uh, my wedding ring, rope anklet and my cell even though I hardly use it.
24.Can you change the oil on a car? *giggles* huh?
25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? um, can't recall.
I'm tagging Travis, Coco and Julie
and per usual, here's a funny:
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns
Hugs, smooches and the occasional grope!
Comments:
<< Home
alright, so dixie didn't tell me she tagged both Liz's....crazy hoochie. We'll see what Trav has to say.
SMOOCHES
SMOOCHES
Mary FLY--You definitely say awesome a LOT and you can't hardly use your cell phone LOL
and I'd smack you Bondbaby but I know you'd like it too much
SGHR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and I'd smack you Bondbaby but I know you'd like it too much
SGHR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
**sneaks in very embarrassed**
Uhm. . .there was something wrong with my link to your blog. So everytime I came here it looked like you hadn't posted anything since Dec 8.
Sheesh!
I have fixed the problem. See my answer to question #4 and you will understand my dilemma.
Uhm. . .there was something wrong with my link to your blog. So everytime I came here it looked like you hadn't posted anything since Dec 8.
Sheesh!
I have fixed the problem. See my answer to question #4 and you will understand my dilemma.
Busy, Rule No. 1, I love Murdock. LOL
ROFL at Bond and Turn
Travis - you are NOT an idjit! Hugs!
Diane - your comment reminded me of the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High - can't remember Sean Penn's characters name, it's driving me crazy!
ROFL at Bond and Turn
Travis - you are NOT an idjit! Hugs!
Diane - your comment reminded me of the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High - can't remember Sean Penn's characters name, it's driving me crazy!
I couldn't find anyone to tag that hasn't already done this. You and Sanni tagged me on the same day. Lol. I'm only doing it once, though!
Pia! missed ya like crazy and yes! Spicoli!!
Coco - hugs!
Damm - a duck sighting!! WOOOOOOOO!! scared ya huh? I didn't mention my hubby's hunting hobby or that one of my dog's was a hunting dog and duck hunting is one of his favorites! HUGS!!
Post a Comment
Coco - hugs!
Damm - a duck sighting!! WOOOOOOOO!! scared ya huh? I didn't mention my hubby's hunting hobby or that one of my dog's was a hunting dog and duck hunting is one of his favorites! HUGS!!
<< Home

